Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have blasted away at each other for months now in campaign events. Attacks at both conventions have heightened public interest for a clash at the 2016 Presidential Debates.
Unless Trump bails out, they are scheduled to square off three times in prime-time debates leading up to the presidential election in November. Join us at SoMa StrEat Food Park for a debate watch party and enjoy the nail-biting vitriolic exchange.
Which questions would you ask the candidates? Feel free to post interesting articles in support of thoughtful discussion - see you at the debates!
2016 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES (1/3)
Monday, September 26, 2016 | 6pm to 7:30pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park
428 11th St, San Francisco, CA 94103
FREE with Facebook RSVP here!
- Happy hour specials: 4pm - 7pm
- 10 big screens TVs with surround sound
FOOD TRUCK LINEUP (subject to change)
Khao San Thai
Gyros on Wheels
Post Street Creamery
COMPLETE SCHEDULE & DETAILS (from the Commission on Presidential Debates)
- 1st Presidential Debate on 9/26/16 at Hofstra University: The debate will be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on major topics to be selected by the moderator and announced at least one week before the debate.
- Vice Presidential Debate on 10/4/16 at Longwood University: The debate will be divided into nine time segments of approximately 10 minutes each.
- 2nd Presidential Debate on 10/9/16 at Washington University: The second presidential debate will take the form of a town meeting, in which half of the questions will be posed directly by citizen participants and the other half will be posed by the moderator based on topics of broad public interest as reflected in social media and other sources.
- 3rd Presidential Debate on 10/19/16 at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas: The format for the debate will be identical to the first presidential debate.
RSVP for an epic debate at the food truck park!