Linden Street Takeover brings one of Oakland’s most beloved breweries to San Francisco’s first permanent food truck venue, SoMa StrEat Food Park, for a day full of good beer, good food, good music, and good company.
Founded in 2009 by Adam Lamoreaux, Linden Street Brewery became the first production brewery in Oakland in over 50 years. Although they are very small, brewing only around 3,000 barrels per year, Linden St is dedicated to providing Brewery Fresh Beer to their hometown of Oakland and the greater Bay Area.
Join us Father's Day, Sunday, June 21th as we tap all six of Linden St’s brews, from the Urban People’s Common Lager to the Burning Oak Black Lager to their version of a West Coast IPA, the Hop Candi with rich citrus hops notes and a hint of rye. Meet the Linden St. brew masters and learn firsthand about their brew process, beer varieties, and brewery history. With the addition of live music and 10+ of SF’s best food trucks, this event is not one to be missed.
- VIPs recieve unlimited beer pours (Buy your VIP Tickets!)
- Commemorative pint glasses
- Meet the Brewers
- Tap Takeover
- Beer and Food Pairings
- Event Time: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- New Oakland Glow | Bohemian Style Pilsner | 4.2% ABV
- Oakland Peace Pipe | Double IPS | 6.7% ABV
- Urban People's Common Lager | Old California Lager | 5.5% ABV
- Ol' Brick Bitter | English Style Ordinary Bitter | 4.5% ABV
- Burning Oak Black Lager | Old California Black Lager | 5.0% ABV
- Hop Candi | English Style Session IPA | 4.5% ABV
Food Truck Lineup
- Bacon Bacon: The name says it all
- Firetrail Pizza: Brick oven baked pizzas
- Lil Burma: Traditional Burmese Cuisine
- Gyro on Wheels: Mediterranean Shish Kebab Gyros
- Calpe Paellas: A taste of Spain...the Best Paella in Town!
- Tonli Dumpling House: Specializing in Dumplings and an Asian Twist on ramen and curry rice plates
- Oui Chef: French American Cuisine
Ticket Policies & Notices
- This is a FREE event. SoMa StrEat Food Park will remain OPEN to everyone.
- Tickets can be purchased online or at the door (discounted prices not offered at door).
- Individual beers may be purchased by the glass throughout the day.
- No ticket necessary for entry.
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. IDs will be checked.
- VIP ticket provides you with a commemorative glass stein and unlimited tastings and pours of all our draft beers for the entire duration of the events (11AM-4PM). No food is included in the ticket price. Tickets are non-refundable.
- In case of rain, SoMa StrEat Food Park has plenty of covered and heated seating areas to keep you warm and dry.
- Please drink responsibly.