Come celebrate the sunshine in style at SoMa StrEat Food Park with an all-day celebration of 3 of our favorite things: summer, beer, and wheat! Cool off and relax with 10+ refreshing wheat beers from all over the world. Not a wheat beer fan? No worries! We’ll have exclusive sour beers from some of of the top artisanal breweries getting released all day, every hour on the hour, plus refreshing sangria, wine, and bottled beer from the bar. To accompany the delicious beers we will have San Francisco’s top food trucks serving up their takes on all things wheat-based: flatbreads, wraps, sandwiches, and pastries galore! In the age of the gluten-free diet let’s go against the grain and show some super cereal love for sweet summer wheat!
Wheat Power and Sours on the Hour
Saturday August 8th
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th Street, SF
FREE admission with Facebook RSVP for the first 200 attendees. Children 14 and under free all day.
- 12+ delicious wheat beers and hefeweizens from all over the world!
- A new sour beer unveiled every hour! 6+ Sours
- Exclusive VIP All You Can Drink Beer Tasting Passport available online- Grants access to all wheat beers on tap, hourly sour beer tastings, and skip-the-line entry to the event!
- Top Bay Area Food Trucks serving all manner of flat breads, baked goods, and gluten intensive goodies
- Live music
- A comfy couch and tons of swag from Radpad, who not only makes finding an apartment easy, but brings you the raddest pop up pad around. Grab a drink and kick up your feet! #RadPad
FEATURED FOOD TRUCKS
Me So Hungry Too: Burgers and Sliders
Adam's Grub Truck: Gourmet Sandwiches
Smoking Warehouse Barbecue: American Barbecue
Tonli Dumpling: Authentic Chinese Dumplings
Anzu To You: Californian Cuisine with an Asian Flair
Nucha Empanadas: Handmade Argentine Empanadas
Bacon Bacon: Bacon Centric Cuisine
Firetrail Pizza: Wood-Fired Pizzas
Lil Burma: Burmese Street Food
Odang Udon: Handmade Japanese Udon