Let's all join together again to laugh, celebrate and remember the comic genius of Robin Williams with Funcheap at the 2nd annual mini film festival with 10+ hours of some of his classic roles.
ROBIN WILLIAMS MINI FILM FESTIVAL
Saturday, August 15th, 2015 - Noon to Midnight
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th Street, SF
FREE admission with Facebook RSVP for the first 200 attendees ($5 admission after). Admission lets you view all five films and come in and out all day.
- 10+ hours of Robin Williams’ classic movies
- BIG SCREEN showcasing The Birdcage and Mrs. Doubtfire (as soon as it gets dark)
- Free popcorn (available at bar)
- Rain or Shine – plenty of heaters
- Jumanji (1995), Noon
- Good Will Hunting (1997), 2pm
- Dead Poet's Society (1989), 4:30pm
- The Birdcage (1996), 7pm
- Mrs. Doubtfire (1993), 9:30pm
FOOD TRUCK LINEUP
- Me So Hungry Too
- Izzy's Cheesesteaks
- Seoul of Taipei
- Bacon Bacon
- Firetrail Pizza
- Lil Burma
- Odang UDon
SoMa StrEat Food Park has up to a dozen rotating food trucks with a beer garden and a bunch of big screen HDTVs throughout the park - both inside and out. Normally they show 49ers or Giants games, but on Saturday, 8/15 it's all Robin Williams.
*We'll plan to run films back-to-back, so the start times are not exact and may vary by about 20 minutes or so. Film titles and order subject to change, but we'll do our best!