On Saturday, September 19th, SoMa StrEat Food Park will be bringing Munich to the Bay Area as we celebrate one of the oldest and nobelest of German holidays, Oktoberfest. Grab your finest lederhosen and drindls, and come enjoy a warm San Francisco day full of delicious beer, great food, and fun games for everyone.
As the first and largest permanent Food Truck Park in California we have the best assortment of trucks around: 10+ Food Trucks with German & German Style Food.
Brought to you by Sudwek Brewery: Microbrewers of hand-crafted lager beer adhering to the Reinheitsgebot German Purity Law. Assures you the freshest and finest German beers in America.
German Style Beer Menu:
- Fest Harvest: Embraces Oktoberfest tradition
- Märzen Amber Lager: Rich, amber and copper-toned lager
- Northern Pilsner: A dry hopped Northern German-style Pilsner
- Hefeweizen Bavarian Wheat: An authentic, unfiltered, Bavarian-style wheat ale
All you can drink tickets are available for purchase. Receive a commemorative glass and enjoy unlimited pours of the freshest and finest German beers in America. This is a FREE EVENT. Pints & Pitchers will be available for individual sale during the event.
Games & Competitions:
- Sausage Tossing Games
- Stein Holding Contest
- Beer Barrel Sip n Spin
- And more!
Ticket Policies & Notices
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- You must be 21+ to drink and taste beer/alcohol and ID’s will be checked.
- Food is not included in the ticket price.
- Please drink responsibly.