One of the most stressful and competitive days of the year to find a Brunch spot just got a lot more fun. This New Year's Day, the hungover misery of searching for a brunch spot without an hour wait has met its match. On Friday, January 1st 2016, we will be hosting our second annual “Truck Your New Year's Resolution” event, featuring brunch specials from 10 of San Francisco’s top food trucks, beverage specials from the bar, and a fun DJ.
We've got a great event lined up featuring:
- 10+ Food trucks offering brunch/hangover cure specials from all over the world
- Bottomless Mimosa, Michelada, and sangria specials from the bar until 4pm!
- All You Can Drink Ticket available for purchase. Skip the line and the cover and start your 2016 off living the good life.
- College Football on 10 big screen TVs
- Plenty of covered and heated seating areas
- Free before 11:00AM with 5 dollar cover afterwards
Food Truck Lineup
- Señor Sisig: Sisig Tostada- Choice of chicken, pork, or tofu on top of a deep fried corn tortilla with refried beans, sour cream, guacamole, and shredded lettuce.
- Frozen Kuhsterd: Champorado Sundae- Filipino warm rice pudding with a scoop
- Hook't Donuts by Frozen Kuhsterd: Freshly-made miniature donuts
- Adams Grub Truck: Hashasaurus fries- Waffle fries topped with corned beef hash, jalapeno asian slaw, dinosaur chicken nuggets and a fried egg.
- Bowl'd Acai: Healthy Juices, Smoothes, and Acai Bowls
- Gyros on Wheels: Mediterranean
- Manna JPT: Japanese Comfort Food
- Bacon Bacon: Ultimate bacon bacon breakfast burrito- Scrambled eggs, pulled pork, bacon, avocado, cheddar and Momma Lil’s peppers.
- Lil Burma: Burmese Food
- Firetrail Pizza: Wood-fired Pizza
- Odang Udon: City Brunch Bowl- Fresh made udon noodles with kimchee, cucumbers, steak, tempura soft boiled egg and topped with special City sauce.
- NoNo Burger: Vegan Burgers