At SoMa StrEat Food Park we love celebrating comfort food. After honoring the corn dog, grilled cheese, and ice cream with festivals of their own, it is time to celebrate the unsung hero of the food world: the tater tot! On Saturday, January 30th, we will be hosting an event all about celebrating our favorite golden crispy nuggets of potatoey goodness. Our food trucks will be running all sorts of tasty and creative specials and giving the humble tot the love and respect it deserves.
But wait there is more! In honor of SF Beer Week we will also be playing host to fun and delicious showdown between two NorCal and SoCal Breweries. Nominate your favorite breweries from each half of our great state and then come taste them and pick the best! We’ve got all that plus a tater tot eating competition, an all-star lineup of NorCal and SoCal's top breweries battling it out at the bar, and live ska and reggae music by the Stu Tails.
Food Truck Lineup and Tater Tot Specials
- The Tatery: "Doña Asada"- Crispy golden tots, grilled skirt steak, guacamole, crema, cotija cheese, pico de gallo, onion escabeche, and cilantro AND the "Holy Shawarma"- Crispy golden tots, grilled chicken, sautéed onions, mint tahini yogurt, green sauce, salata, parsley, and paprika
- Hula Truck: "BayRitto"- Flour tortilla filled with choice of meat, tater tots, Pico de Gallo, shredded cheese, sour cream, and our special “Hula Verde” sauce AND "Da Situation"- Tots topped with choice of meat, Pico de Gallo, shredded cheese, sour cream, and our special “Hula Verde” sauce
- Southern Fried Vegan: -Vegan "Cheesy Chili Bacon" Tots.
- Nombe SF: Ramenburger® Poutine (the original Nombe Ramenburger® deconstructed: ground pork & beef, bleu or cheddar cheese, bacon, miso or teriyaki gravy, sushi vinegared onions & chopped buttered shiitake over spicy tater tots with crumbled ramen noodles.
- It's All Gravy: Poutine Tots - Tater Tots, mozzarella cheese, jalapeños, Sriracha mayo, and pulled pork.
- Me So Hungry Too: Me So Hungry Too: Loaded tos with bacon, sour cream and green onions AND Sweet potato tots with maple bacon drizzle and cayenne cinnamon dust
- Izzy's Cheesesteaks: Cheesteak fries with sour cream, cheez whiz, red & green jalapeños, and freshly made bacon bits AND Garlic Parmesan tots with cheez whiz.
- Bacon Bacon: Bacon-centric Cuisine
- Lil Burma: Burmese
- Firetrail Pizza: Wood-fired Pizza
- Odang Udon: Handmade Udon Noodles
- NoNo Burger: Vegan Poutine Tots
REGIONAL BREWERIES AND BEER LINEUP
- Anchor Brewing Company: Go West IPA, Mango Wheat, Flying Cloud Stout
- Lagunitas Brewing Company: Dogtown Pale Ale, Hop Stoopid
- Anderson Valley Brewing Company: Oatmeal Stout, Boont Amber Ale, Hop Ottin' IPA
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company: Beer Camp, Nooner Pilsener
- Knee Deep Brewing Company: Citra Extra Pale Ale, Breaking Bud American IPA
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company: Session IPA, Cali PA
- Stone Brewing Company: Go-To IPA, Stone Delicious IPA
- Green Flash Brewing Company: West Coast IPA, Passion Fruit Kicker
- Ballast Point Brewing Company: Sculpin IPA, Fathom IPA
- St Archer Brewing Company: IPA, White Ale
Cast your vote at the event!
May the best beer and region win!
Be sure to RSVP on Facebook!