We're back! As the Bay Area prepares to host Super Bowl 50, SoMa StrEat Food Park is getting ready to host an even bigger and even more outrageously San Franciscan Super Bowl Party than our debut event last year. Come join us for another year of vegan food so good it would convert a carnivore and of course plenty of beer, sangria, and football! This event has something for everyone. Whether you are a loyal vegan to the flavor chasing omnivore, a diehard football fan, or just watching for the commercials, you will be sure to feel relaxed and at home here. Come check out San Francisco's first and only vegan Super Bowl viewing party!
VEGAN SUPER BOWL 2016
Sunday, February 7th, 2014 (Doors 11am, Game 3:30p)
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th St., SF
>> FREE all day with Facebook RSVP
- The Bay Area's Top Vegan Vendors serving up delicious vegan tailgating food!
- Vegan Beer Specials!
- Certified Vegan Mimosas by glass or carafe
- Pregame Vegan Chicken Wing Eating contest
- Super Bowl 50 live on 10 big screen TVs
- Fun and free tabletop mini football game to play with your friends!
- Warm sock drive and homeless engagement and advocacy pop-up from the Saint Francis Homelessness Challenge: Bring a package of warm athletic socks and learn how to take action in support of unhoused neighbors in San Francisco. Test your knowledge about homelessness in SF and learn how to take action with our online quiz:www.SaintFrancisChallenge.com
FOOD VENDOR LINEUP
- Southern Fried Vegan- Southern Vegan
- Beanfields Snacks- Vegan and Gluten Free Bean & Rice Chips
- No Worries- Filipino Vegan Food
- Rhizocali Tempeh- Fresh, Organic Tempeh Made in Oakland
- Nombe SF- Japanese Vegan Food
- Kelly’s Croutons- Gourmet Croutons
- Freja's Foods- Organic, Soy Free, No GMO Seitan
- Township Valley Farm- Farm-fresh, Organic Vegan Pesto
- Animal Place's Vegan Republic- Vegan Snacks, T-shirts, Deoderant and Soaps
- Curry Up Now- Vegan Indian Food
- NoNo Burger- Vegan Burgers
- Torraku Ramen- Vegan Ramen
- Odang Udon- Handmade Udon Bowls
- Firetrail Pizza- Wood-fired Pizzas
- Nucha Empanadas- Vegan Empanadas