You know who loves nachos? Everybody!
That's why Broke-Ass Stuart and SoMa StrEat Food Park are teaming up for the Nacho Typical Festival. This is the festival you've been waiting your whole life for.
- Each food truck will be creating a different variation of nachos
- Kick-ass live music by Harry & the Hitmen, BATTLEHOOCH, and The Stu Tails
- Only $5 admission
- $30 all-you-can-drink beer for 5 hours (11-4) available for purchase, which includes admission
Food Truck Lineup and Nacho Specials
- Izzy’s Cheesesteaks: Cheesesteak nachos
- Manna JPT: Oki (ahi or octopus) nacho, with jalapeño, avocado, cheese & sour cream.
- Bob Cha: Nachos with bulgogi beef, kimchi, lettuce over nacho chips and hot sauce, mild sauce over and onions on top
- Me So Hungry Too: Burgers and Sliders- Special TBD
- Fritas Shack: "Nacho Average Nacho" aka Birria de Res- Crispy corn tortilla chips topped with shredded cheddar cheese, red chili braised beef, onions, cilantro, and cotija cheese
- Bacon Bacon: Bacon-centric Cuisine- Special TBD
- Odang Udon: Fried Wonton Nachos with Karaage Chicken
- Curry Up Now: Indian Fusion- Special TBD
- Firetrail Pizza: Wood-Fired Pizza- Special TBD
- NoNo Burger: Vegan Burgers- Special TBD
- Nucha Empanadas: Argentine Empanadas- Special TBD
- Lineup Subject to Change
Make sure to RSVP on Facebook and invite your friends!
Now let's eat some nachos!!