Let's all join together again to laugh, celebrate and remember the comic genius of Robin Williams with Funcheap at the 3rd annual mini film festival with 5+ hours of some of his classic roles.
ROBIN WILLIAMS MINI FILM FESTIVAL
Sunday, August 14th, 2016 11am-5pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th Street, SF
FREE admission with Facebook RSVP
- 5+ hours of Robin Williams’ classic movies
- Several TVs showcasing Jumanji, Mrs. Doubtfire, & The Birdcage
- Free popcorn from the bar
- Also coincides with Very Vegan Sundays: https://www.facebook.com/events/1075346432532423/
- Rain or Shine – There will be plenty of heaters
- 11 am: Jumanji (1995)
- 1 pm: Mrs.Doubtfire (1993)
- 3 pm:The Birdcage (1996)
FOOD TRUCK LINEUP
- Coming Soon
SoMa StrEat Food Park has up to a dozen rotating food trucks with a beer garden and a bunch of big screen HDTVs throughout the park - both inside and out. Normally they show 49ers or Giants games, but on Sunday, 8/14 it's all Robin Williams.
*We'll plan to run films back-to-back, so the start times are not exact and may vary by about 20 minutes or so. Film titles and order subject to change, but we'll do our best!