Celebrate Earth Day by helping break (and eat) the world record for the largest serving of nachos. However, these are not just any nachos- these nachos are made with Chirps, the first ever cricket chips!
Free and open to the public, but tickets are limited, so book yours on Eventbrite early! In addition, there are going to be long lines, so buy your Fast Track pass to skip the line and be the first to try.
- Saturday, April 22, 2017
- From 3pm til 5pm
- 2000+ lbs of cricket tortilla chips ready to go
- Indoor and outdoor seating with plenty of heaters and TV's
- A variety of awesome food trucks serving tasty culinary cuisines
- FREE ADMISSION with Eventbrite ticket, get them while supplies last HERE
FOOD VENDOR LINEUP
- Kokio Republic: Korean Fried Chicken
- The Sarap Shop: Filipino-American Comfort Food
- La Jefa: Mexican Cuisine
- Me So Hungry Too: Fusion Sliders
- Firetrail Pizza: Artisanal Wood Fired Pizzas
- Gyros on Wheels: Mediterranean Cuisine
- No No Burger: Vegan Burgers
- Nucha Empanadas: Handmade Argentinean Empanadas
- Torraku Ramen: Japanese Ramen
- More TBA
About Chirp Chips: They are the co-founders of the first ever cricket tortilla chip company, called "Chirps Chips" (www.chirpschips.com). Insects are one of the most sustainable protein sources out there, so we are on a mission to show people how delicious they can be and get America eating bugs! We do this by adding a protein powder from crickets to tortilla chips. They look and taste like a normal chip, but they have as much protein as an egg per serving.
About the Event: We have 2000+ lbs of cricket tortilla chips ready to go, and will be partnering with Chipotle to donate beans, not to mention 1,000 lbs of Nacho Cheese, hundreds of lbs of salsa, and 16 tables to fit it all!
So eat bugs and celebrate the Earth!
*Lineup subject to change
*Event is rain or shine. There is plenty of covered, heated seating.