You batter believe it!
It’s your favorite dog, all dressed up with a quick dip, a simple twirl, and deep fried to golden perfection!
March 10th, SoMa StrEat Food Park and FunCheapSF are teaming up again to show our appreciation for our favorite hot dog on a stick by bringing you the best corn dog purveyors from all over the Bay Area!
Eat yours cheesy, wrapped in bacon, or smothered in saucey goodness. Or change up the classic dog in favor of a juicy bratwurst, spiced kielbasa, or tasty veggie dog – the corn(dog)-binations are endless!
CORN DOG FESTIVAL DETAILS
- Saturday, March 10, 2017, 11am to 5pm
- SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th Street, SF
- Creative Corn Dog specials from an all-star lineup of food trucks
- PBR specials all day long – $15 buckets
- Decorate your dog – mustard art competition
- $5 General Admission
- Free Admission for kids 10 & under