There ain’t no party like a pizza party ‘cause a pizza party don’t stop!
April 22nd, satiate your pizza cravings at SoMa StrEat Food Park’s Slice Slice Baby – SF Pizza Fest!
Chicago, New York, and Neopolitan. Thin crust, hand-tossed, gluten-free, veggie, and extra toppings. Pizza is the perfect shareable feast and any way you slice it, there’s pizza for everyone! Sample the selection of classic and unconventional pies from 10+ of the Bay Area’s best pizza vendors, each serving their own signature slices of heaven.
You can’t buy happiness.
But you can buy pizza, and that’s kind of the same thing.
PIZZA FEST DETAILS
- Sunday, April 22nd, 11am-5pm
- SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th St. SF
- 10+ food trucks and pop-up vendors serving tasty pizza specials
- Optional All You Can Drink Craft Beer
- Throwback 90s jams by a live DJ
- $5 General Admission
- $35 All You Can Drink Craft Beer 11am-3pm (includes admission)
- FREE Admission for kids 10 & under, when accompanied by a ticketed adult
CHECK OUT THE FACEBOOK EVENT FOR MORE INFO!