Celebrating Women's History Month - Honoring Past Makers and Modern Shapers
Well-behaved women seldom make history!
Let’s make history and unite to celebrate Women’s History Month
at SoMa StrEat Food Park!
Let’s join together for a day filled with
DJ dance party, mashing up all the diva hits past and present!
Bottomless sangrias and mimosas!
Shopping at our Fashionista’s Pop Up Market!
Delish brunchy bites!
Divas costume contest with fun prizes!
Come dressed up as your favorite diva!
"So if diva means giving your best, then yes, I guess I am a diva" ~ Patti Labelle
- Sunday, March 19, 2017
- 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- SoMa StrEat Food Park
- 21+ over
- $25 Diva Drink Ticket - includes cover and a commemorative glass to drink your bottomless divalicious sangria and mimosas from 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.*
- Purchase tickets here
- Diva Dance Party with diva DJ MashUp beats
- 7+ Food trucks offering the boozy brunch specials
- Indoor and outdoor seating with plenty of heaters and TV's
- Fashionista's Pop Up Market featuring local female entrepreneurs
FOOD TRUCK LINEUP**
- Firetrail Pizza
- Gyros on Wheels
- Kokio Republic
- No No Burger
- Nucha Empanadas
- The Sarap Shop
- Torraku Ramen
- More TBA
*Act like a diva and drink responsibly.
**Lineup subject to change.