Come celebrate America's favorite dessert in style at SoMa StrEat Food Park! We've got a full summer day of fun and festivities for the whole family lined up, and yeah, ice cream, soooo much ICE CREAM!!!
National Ice Cream Day Festival
Sunday, July 19, 2015
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th Street, SF
FREE admission with Facebook RSVP for the first 200 attendees. Children 14 and under free all day ($5 cover after).
- A bevy of the Bay Area's top ice cream vendors
- Root Beer Floats and REAL Beer Floats brought to you by Calicraft Brewing Co. and Humphry Slocombe
- First 50 root beer floats come with free commemorative glass; first 100 beer floats come with free commemorative glass.
- Ice cream eating RELAY RACE brought to you by Straus Family Creamery: 5 teams of 2 race to finish a pint of Straus ice cream AND a beer float (or root beer float if under 21). First team to finish wins a $25 gift certificate to Frozen Kuhsterd.
- Dance your sugar high off with Chilly beats from "DJ EL DISCO!"
- Rain or Shine – plenty of heaters
ICE CREAM VENDORS:
- Frozen Kuhsterd- West Coast Style Frozen Custard
- Rockos Ice Cream Tacos- Hand-made waffle cone shell filled with gourmet ice cream and dipped in chocolate
- Garden Creamery- Small-batch Locally Sourced Ice Cream
- Lobos Ice Cream- Mexican-Style Ice Cream
- Twisted Chill- Gourmet Soft Serve
- The Pop Nation- Gourmet Popsicles
- Aunt Lalis- All your favorite Ice Cream Truck Treats: Affogatos, Milkshakes, Scooped Ice Cream & Made-To-Order Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Got Italian Ice- Silky Smoother Traditionally Made Italian Ice
- Cookies N Cream- Gourmet Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Shake Down- Milk Shakes, Ice Cream Sundaes, and Smoothies
- Trader Jim's- Dole Whips, Floats, and Soft Serve
- Bliss Pops- Artisanal Popsicles
- Lil Burma- Burmese Street Food
- Odang Udon- Hand-made Japanese Udon
- Firetrail Pizza- Wood-fired Pizzas
- Bacon Bacon- Bacon Centric Cuisine
- More Vendors Coming Soon!